Thailand is the most popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia, and for a reason. You can find almost anything here: crystal blue beaches, thick jungle, great food, cheap beach front bungalows and some of the best luxury hotels in the world. There is something for every interest and every budget.
Explore the unique Thai capital Bangkok, dotted with its glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty and fascination, magnificent palaces, classical dance extravaganzas, numerous shopping centers and traditional way of life. Colorful and alive with activities, Pattaya is unrivalled as a beach resort, offering more attractions in greater profusion than any other single destination in Southeast Asia. A perfect blend of leisure and culture makes this tour really unique.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out and signed
- 2 Recent( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
- Evidence of travel from Thailand (confirmed air ticket paid in full)
- Original bank statements duly stamped and certified your bank.
- Hotel booking if staying for a night.
- Copy of bio data page of passport.
Thailand: 2 Nights – Pattaya & 2 Nights – Bangkok
Season Pattaya Hotel
Room type: Superior
|Child with bed||$147|
|Child without bed||$83|
The Sukosol Hotel Bangkok (Deluxe Room)
Siam Bay Shore Pattaya (Tropical Deluxe Room)
|Child with bed||$223|
|Child without bed||$107|
Grand Centre Point Ratchadumri BKK (Grand Deluxe)
Holiday Inn Pattaya (Ocean View – Bay Tower)
|Child with bed||$196|
|Child without bed||$77|
- 02 nights Bangkok accommodation
- 02 nights Pattaya accommodation
- Transfers: Airport – Bangkok-Pattaya-Airport (on Seat in Coach)
- Temple and city tour (on Seat in Coach)
- Coral Island with lunch (on Seat in Coach)
- Free phone SIM card per booking